zondag, oktober 30, 2005

I said to my soul

Iemand stuurde me dit:

I said to my soul, be still, and wait without hope
For hope would be hope for the wrong thing; wait without love
For love would be love of the wrong thing; there is yet faith
But the faith and the love and the hope are all in the waiting.
Wait without thought, for you are not ready for thought:
So the darkness shall be the light, and the stillness the dancing.
~ T.S. Eliot ~

(The Four Quartets)


Het is donker nu... en stil...

en ik vraag me af: hoelang duurt het wachten? want zoveel tijd heeft een mens niet...

4 opmerkingen:

Anila zei
Deze reactie is verwijderd door een blogbeheerder.
Anila zei

Wait without thought, for you are not ready for thought....prachtig!

Anoniem zei

Beste Bieke,
“Ce qui compte dans une vie, c’est pas la durée d’une vie mais l’intensité d’une vie.”,

Jacques Brel

Unknown zei
Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.